Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sorry

If you've read my previous angry post, i want to apologize for my venting..actually, not so much of the venting but rather my heart and attitude behind it. i realised that in saying what i said in my previous blog, i am making myself look good or better than others. yes, i was VERY mad and i wrote what i wrote when i was still very angry. but that should NOT be an excuse..i should not even vent publicly in the first place. at least that's what i think. so..yeah. i'm sorry.

if all this doesn't make any sense at all. it's alright, i'm gonna delete my previous post anyway.

=) beryl

2 comments:

abigail said...

Woii... how're u?? Miss u when i see yr picture lar...

Berylynn said...

OIII!! hahaha...ur funny! i'm in Ohio..saw snow for the first time! did you go back to pg for Christmas?!