Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break

I just finished my Mid Terms this week! Glad that it's now Spring Break for a week. I won't be working at all for this week..both at starbucks and at the library. so, i get to rest a little, and crank up my engine to do more readings again when the spring break ends.

also, i may be going to classes from 800-1200pm every weekday this week to just sit for Systematic Theology class by Dr. Seif (my all-time FAV teacher) i don't need the credits but i just want to learn MORE from him as much as i can. He's sooooooo brainy. i wonder how a brain can store so much knowledge and wisdom! God is GREAT!!

also..i'm excited because a very gorgeous good friend of mine will be here for the Spring break! in fact, he's arriving tonight!! who else??..MIMI!! also, i'm having Danielle over at my little 'house' for two nights while she and her dad (Mr. Chuck) checks out CFNI. and thennnnn....Pr. Mike will be visiting for a week too, arriving this Thursday!! hahahha...this is sooo cool! i'm excited..

..and a little tired too. i should go..have a good one~

precious one..beryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WORK AT ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!! AWESOME....U ROCK!!!! HEY DON'T SAY U'RE GOING TO STUDY LAH!!!gonna hang out with me :P lol. Take care ..love ya A LOT!!!

Berylynn said...

yeahahahhahahahaahhaaa...bonita MIMI!!