Sunday, February 22, 2009

Writer's Block

Sigh..so here I am at 12.30am. I am so frustrated! I've spent the whole day trying to write a Research Paper for my English class but nothing seem to work. It may be that I'm a perfectionist, but I think that's not it. Either writing is just not my strength or today is just a very bad day for me. I'm just not gaining any ground in this paper.

So..my beloved hubby suggested that I take a break or maybe go for a little walk. Uhm..but it's really cold outside so I think I'll pass on that one. Maybe some ice cream might help! Ahh..I'm actually just venting here and trying to console myself here.

To change the topic a little bit, we've been listening to this new CD by Darrell Evans titled "Shade". It's amazing! It's totally Thomas's and my kind of worship music. It's very acoustic, very intimate..definitely a very good CD!

Since we started listening to his songs, I've picked up the guitar once again. It's been a long while since I played, so I've forgotten most of what I've learnt in guitar class years ago. Yikes! Sigh..

Alright, I think that's all for this post. Hopefully I'll write in here more often eh?

No comments: