Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Arrival

Hey ya'll!! I've just received my "NEW" laptop TODAY!! The old laptop that my brother gave me kinda 'died' some time ago..showing prominent signs of old age. So, now i have this Sony Vaio laptop to use. I bought it from Seul Kee (Thomas's roomate) for a reasonable price. It's about a year old, still running very welll. What a blessing..thank you Lord. I recognize that all good and perfect gift comes from our Father above..so yes, thank you Lord.

This will make communication easier for me. I've been a little out of touch from the cyber world. Now, i can write and reply emails easier and faster. woohooo..

thanks Dear for 'fixing' this pc for me. i appreciate it! =)

pheng..

4 comments:

Gracel said...

Wow! new lap top!

looks like we'll be hearing more from you here... hehe

keep us updated ya...

Berylynn said...

i would love to!! BUT it's just been so HARD to get online even with the wireless. it's ridiculous!!

so yeah, i was so frustrated with the wireless thingie. wont work!! so, i still wont be able to get online as often and as convenient as i want to. sigh..but, it's all good! =)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»