Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Heading 'home'

It's 2.20am right now. I've just finished watching "Brave Heart" with Aaron and Luke (Sarah's brothers) It's been sweet and sour for me today, knowing that i'm heading back to Dallas tomorrow morning. I have always wanted to watch this movie, but another reason why i watched it tonight even though it's so late already is because i want to spend time with the boys. I've grown to love them, as friends and as brothers. I know that i will miss them much, but i know that i will see them again.

This family: Mr. Brian, Ms Jan, Sarah, Aaron, Luke, Papa Jack and Mima has been such a blessing to me this past week. They have embraced and accepted me as one of their own. What a tremendous joy..on top of that, they have also loved Thomas even though they've never met! Aaron also bought a gift for Thomas with his own money..because i mentioned that Thomas shares the same interest as him but just never had the money to buy and keep 'them'. Aaron came to me tonight and passed me a gift for Thomas. It spoke volumes!! It meant that he has loved me as a sister..and has also loved and accepted Thomas as he accepted me. It was so sweet!!

I don't quite know how to say what i feel about this family. Each has blessed me MORE than words can say..really! I can't wait till i see them again..maybe during Thanksgiving or Christmas..someday..SOON!

No comments: