Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Redeeming Love

I slept at 4am yesterday..and spent almost the whole of today reading the BEST novel i have ever read so far in my life-"Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It's a novel based on the story in the bible about prophet Hosea and his prostitude wife. It tells of how the Father's love is for us as well..undying, unquenchable, unconditional love for us. He's always hoping, always trusting, always luring us to come away with Him..to be in a love relationship with Him. It's sooo beautiful. I cried more than a dozen times, it's too good a book to not read it! So yeah, i highly recommend this book!!

After finishing the book, it dawned upon me that my sniffling and sneezing is more constant than my usual nasal problem. I've also had sorethroat since yesterday! I think i'm falling sick. Luke-Sarah's brother noticed my 'flu' or watever you call it..and asked if i was okay. I voluntarily asked to have some medicine! Unbelievable..anyways, so i took this cold medicine..and i'm starting to be sleepy. so i better go and sleep now..

Nights..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »