Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Lost

I feel kinda lost. Not sure where God would want us. Not sure what His plans are. Of course, ppl will say God has a plan, He will make a way. And all that is true, i know it is. But when it comes to really believing it in my heart..it's not easy. And i guess it will never be easy.

When circumstances and the odds are against you, it's hard. It's hard to keep believing, keep trusting. Everyday is a new day. A new day to decide to trust Him. A new day to know that He's got my back. =) A new day to know that my God is big enough for me. That He cares, that He never lets me down. To know that even if things don't come through..He is still God and that He's still on the throne. Like Daniel's 3 friends in the Bible? They said stg along these lines..that EVEN if God doesn't come through and save them, they will still not bow down to the idol.

So goes for me i guess. A lesson that can be learnt..EVEN if God doesn't come through, I shall never waiver. I shall be strong. I will still love Him. I cannot bow down to worry, fear, doubt. That's where the rubber meets the road!

The high priest in the olden days minister in the Most Holy Place with no light. He moves about in the small and pitch black room, ministering before the Lord. He cannot see. "The just shall live by faith" "We live by faith, not by sight". It's really more than a song isn't it?

Hmm...i almost feel like a piece of rubberband stretched more and more and more........

Anyways, please pray for me. My ulcer and my jaw hurt really bad. It's been like that for almost a week. Thank you for your prayers.

berylynn

4 comments:

BlogChik said...

i will pray for more than just the sore...

Berylynn said...

thanks mel!

::sklc:: said...

hello hello!!! will keep u in prayer for that sore jaw... take care ok! i've been through what you're going through now... it's all worth it when we persevere... have u heard of the story where God was asking a man to push a big rock. No matter how much he pushed, the rock couldn't budge. This went on for years. At the end, God said "Well done" and explained that it wasn't the intention for the rock to be displaced... rather to build him into a strong man with perseverance! God bless you sister!! *hugs!*

Berylynn said...

thank you Sara. yes, i am learning to trust each step of the way. =)