Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in America. People generally take this special day to pause and be thankful for the people or things in their lives. I've came up with mine a few weeks back, but never got the chance to post it until now.

I've pondered on what I'm thankful for in life and there are many. A speaker came to our church almost three weeks ago and spoke at our Missions Conference. Wayne Myers said, "How much you are really worth, is what you have left when you've lost it all."

If I lost all the material things in my life, God, my family and friends still remain. So, naturally they are the top of the list. There are other things that I'm thankful for too. Here's a few that I've came up with. What are YOU thankful for?


1) God’s love and mercy

2) My beloved family

3) His promise of salvation for them

4) Sister and brother’s salvation

5) My dear husband

6) My friends (near and afar)

7) Food to eat

8) Car to get around with

9) Church to serve in

10) People who love me

11) My youth pastors who have sowed into my life

12) Healthy body

13) Opportunity to study abroad

14) God’s FAITHFULNESS

No comments: