Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Staff Day Picture Competition

We had our staff day earlier this month. We as Trinity Church staff (which I am priviledged to be a part of) take a day off once every quarter and do something fun for the whole day. One of the things we did the past Staff Day was visiting the Dallas Arboretum. In spring time, there are prettier flowers. Since we went in the Fall, there weren't much flowers to see.

We were divided into a few teams and we were supposed to take 3 most creative pictures that we can think of. So here are the products of my creative team: Jeremy(the accountant), Cristyn(Member Services Team), Melody(Children Ministry Team) and me!

I really really really think we have the best pictures. I will try to post some from the other teams later..but here are the winning ones! =) Results, not announced yet. We will find out in our next staff party-Christmas/ Thanksgiving party!

"We are the champions..my friend!" hahahaaaa

















No comments: