Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FUNNY GUY!!

Hahaaa..i almost forgot to write this. We were in the kitchen last night wanting to cook and pack for lunch the next day. Before we started cooking, we had to put away the pots, plates and cups in the dish dryer from the night before.

I was telling Tom about my 'new' favorite song. I was excited to play Ronan Keating's song on the Ipod for him that i really enjoyed at work that day. If you're curious about what song, I played "Lovin Each Day" by Ronan Keating. I was sooooo excited. I turned up the speakers and turn to face Thomas...

He cracked me up! He started dancing and grooving to the music. And as usual i laugh..then he went on and on. And then, he picked up a little silver pot and started dancing with it..and used it as a mike! He's soooo funny!!!

I was really impressed. He can dance!! Hahaaa..for those of you who didn't know he could! HAhahahhahahaaaa...

You can try to make him dance for you, but i think it will never be the same! Phenomenal!

heeheee..

4 comments:

TL said...

i'll dance for you anytime, babe!

Berylynn said...

heeheeee.. =)

BlogChik said...

ha! lynn, next time i see him at church, i want to see. he said anytime for you!!! haha!

alethiakang said...

hahaha... i do the same thing sometimes!! =P yeah *sheepish* but i shall save it for my future husband to see, haha. miss you two!