Monday, September 10, 2007

Is It Really Possible?

I'm at home right now, resting from a full day of being in front of the computer screen. Have been thinking today..is it really possible to work and study at the same time? Is it possible to be newly weds, adjusting to a new life and still take time to study? Not to mention the work load involved for ministry? What about the money for school fees? One semester's school fees here is similar to what one needs to pay for 3 years of Public University's fees back home.

YET..in saying all that. I searched deep within..and i'm forced to ask myself this question: do i believe that i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me? Do i really believe God when He said "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD"? Do i believe that I am made in His image? Do i believe that i can achieve and excel in the dreams and hopes that He has put in my heart? Do i believe that I am the head and not the tail? Do i believe that when i am weak, that's when He's strong?

"I DO!" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and He is my Provider!!

lynn

3 comments:

alethiakang said...

Amen... that was very encouraging =).

Anonymous said...

not only is it possible, you are a living proof of it. so it has passed the "possible" status... you're walking it, baay-beeee...

u're just great!

Berylynn said...

thanks alethia and melody!! you're good friends.. =))