Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pet Peeve

We're all learning something new about ourselves each other. Recently, i found out what really ticks me off..BIG TIME! INJUSTICE and someone who doesn't keep his/her word.

Injustice in my own words..when something is done in an unfair manner. I'm a very strong advocate that one should carry out his/ her responsibility thoroughly. I cannot stand when one does not do things 'right'. A lot of times, i will review in my mind what the right thing is..or what i would do if i were in that position etc etc. I get so mad when i see INCONSISTENCY in the way a person handles things.

And really, i think that my intolerance towards injustice has a close link to my aggravation towards someone who doesn't keep his/ her word. When someone does not deliver what he promised me he will do, i get really upset. And i mean..REALLY upset. I think that he should NOT even give me his word in the first place if he wasn't planning on keeping his word. How disrespectful to lead someone to trust that you will keep your word and then only to let them down.

I know that not everyone out there gets ticked-off by such people..but i really have a hard time with people like that. Yes, God is full of GRACE and MERCY. But like i said..these are things that i found out about myself recently. Yeah, i need to be gracious..but how much better this place would be..if things are done rightly/fairly/justly..and people deliver what their words promise to.

Sigh..anyways. That's my frustrations right now..just thought i could let out some constant thoughts in my heart.

berylynn

No comments: