Saturday, July 22, 2006

Busy!!

I had a tiring week this past week. So many things and events..but i thoroughly enjoyed myself!

On Tuesday midnight (after my work), Sam Thecka, Seul Kee and I planned a surprise for Tom for his birthday on the 19th of July! After Tom walked me home to my apt from work, i took the raspberry cheesecake that i made and met up with Sam. We hurried to Tom's car and left the cake with a lighted candle in his car!! and if you're wondering..NO, we didn't blow up the car! =) Then, I called Tom on his cellphone and asked him to check if i left my key in the car. While he was making his way down to the car, Sam and I ran up to his apt and Seul Kee let us into the bedroom. By the time Tom called me on my cell and made his way back to his house, we came out of his room singing the birthday song!! Hahahaa..it wasn't like a BIG BIG surprise..but we really wanted him to feel special and loved! =) Then we had the cheesecake together..which i thought was a little brown, BUT everyone liked it very much! *grin*

The following day on Wednesday, i went to work at 7am!..and left work at 10am to forth worth zoo (about 45 mins away) together with Tom on his birthday. It was such a HOT day..about 105F...it was ridiculous. We were sweating like pigs! =) We saw lots of animals..it was REALLY fun. My fav animal was the "king kong"..it was so HUGE! We spent the rest of the day in Forth Worth..and also met up with Jeff, a close friend who just came back to visit from China!

On Thursday, I went to work at 7am again! by now..i only slept 4.5 each night for 2 nights in a row. I worked until 12pm..and then headed to Six Flags with my church youth. I am very afraid of heights and roller coasters..but this time around, i enjoyed myself SO MUCH!!! I had my eyes open the whole time on all the roller coasters. I'm just so happy that i'm not afraid of taking roller coasters anymore! My fav ride in the whole park was the 'Batman' and the 'Texas Giant'-a big roller coaster ride made with just WOOD..except the nails, of course. Wanna find out more?..go to sixflags.com and check it out!! =)

On Friday, i also worked at 7am. In the evening, Tom, Sam T, Jeff, Amanda, Matt, Diana, Catherine and I went to a chinese restaurant to celebrate Tom's bday!! it was good to eat chinese food again!! We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing in Tom's crib...

I was sooooooooooo tired..i slept from Saturday 1am to 12pm-Sat noon. 11 hours of sleep..and still i feel a bit strange. I think i still need to catch up on some sleep. Hahaaa...i'm glad the busy week is over..and YFN is also over. Which means i have no work until when school starts in 4 weeks time!! woohooo....

Just a little update on what's happening this past week. I thought it was interesting to share... =)

i miss home..pheng

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»