Monday, July 31, 2006

Family

I'm trying so hard to remain composed..but i really miss my family. I wanna go home. I want to be near my family..Lord please speed up the time i have to spend here away from them. Bless them with many joyful and happy days, with good health, good friends, good relationships. Most of all, may they all come to know your love soon. Amen...


Left to Right: Kenneth (my brother-in-law/Loo's husband), Pheng Loo (eldest sister), Pheng Geok (second sister), Mama, Felicia Khaw(eldest niece-Loo's daughter), Papa, Me, Chee Keong (elder brother)

This pic was taken in May 2005 before i came to Dallas in June 2005.

Not in picture: Newborn niece-Eloise Khaw sister of Felicia


Was looking through some pictures and THIS ONE caught my eyes. I personally took this priceless picture. I'm so proud of myself! So cuteeeeeeee right? Hahaa..she's MINE! =P Oh..btw, this is Felicia.

Missing all...

No comments: