Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hillsong United

Yeehaaa!! Next wed, Aug the 2nd (I believe)..we're gonna go to High Point Church for a worship/concert night with Hillsong United for free!!!!!! weeee...i'm so excited. I've always wanted to go Australia for the Hillsong Conference, and now..i get to go for the United one here in Dallas. What a deal!!! So yup, if you live in Dallas..make sure you go!

Also, I found out that they will be travelling to Houston after that. Houston is another city In Texas about 4-5 hours away. And then....they will travel to EL PASO!! hahahahha...Guess what? My roomie -Sarah's parents offered to fly me to El Paso to spend time with them, after which i will drive home with Sarah for Fall sem. I will fly out on the 6th of Aug and drive back to Dallas on the 15th. Which means...i may be able to see Hillsong United in El Paso too!! =))))

Oh well...i'm just excited! Thrilled to fly on a plane again too. I wonder how it'll feel like flying..after all the roller coasters rides in Six Flags. Interesting..*think about it*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»